Give a kid the Child's Balance Bike No Pedal Bicycle, and make learning to balance and ride easy and fun! Balance bikes encourage children to master balancing and steering, the ultimate goal, of course, to learn to ride a bike. The Childs Balance Bike is adjustable and grows with children.
Available in a rainbow of colors, this is a learning push bike that removes the pedaling option, so the child may focus on the all-important motor skill of balancing.
A child will glide along on this no-pedal balance bike in no time! The Child's Balance Bike No Pedal Bicycle is a budget-friendly way to teach a child to ride a bike. A pushbike is the perfect learning tool as children advance from a no-pedal bike to actually pedaling a bicycle.
The Balance Bike is simple to assemble and easy to maintain, but if you need any assistance our outstanding Customer Service team is available to answer any questions. These Balance Bikes are offered at discounted prices and come with free shipping.Childs Balance Bike No Pedal Bicycle Features:
- This balance bike has a padded handlebar for safety, and also comes with a bell.
- Lightweight and sturdy, the Child's Balance Bike weighs only 7.25 lbs making it simple for the child to operate, yet convenient for the parent or guardian to transport easily.
- The molded plastic wheels have durable never flat foam tires.
- It has a strong steel frame and handlebars.
- The adjustable seat on the Child's Balance Bike extends from 15 to 17 inches in height, and the adjustable handlebars will range from 20 to 21.5 inches to best fit and grow with the child.
- Age Range: 2-4 Years
- Assembly: Mostly Assembled
- bike-view: Yes
- Frame: Hi-Ten Steel
- Type: Sporting Goods > Outdoor Recreation > Cycling > Bicycles > Hybrid Bicycles
- Handlebar: Adjustable height from 20" to 21.5"
- P2 Length: 2-4 Years
- Saddle: Adjustable height from 15.5" to 17.5"
- Tires: Solid Foam (no air)
- Type: Balance Bike
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Wheels: Molded Plastic