Your bike comes from the factory mostly assembled. Like any factory direct bike, it needs to be properly tuned before riding. You can assemble your bike yourself but if you are not comfortable, PLEASE take it to a local bike shop for assembly.
If you are comfortable assembling yourself below is a quick checklist and links to instructional videos.
If you run into a snag, please call us at (904) 425-1366 or Contact Us
Always have your bike properly tuned / adjusted by a qualified bicycle mechanic prior to riding. Improper assembly / tuning can lead to damage of the bicycle and/or injury to yourself. Regular maintenance and tuning is essential to ensure proper operation of your bicycle.
- Go SLOWY and DON'T FORCE any parts.
- Adjust and test your brakes
- Inflate your tires to proper pressure (max pressure is displayed on your tires)
- Pedals have both left and right threads. The right pedal screws in clockwise while the left pedal is installed counter clockwise.
Do not force a pedal. WE DO NOT WARRANTY CRANK ARMS.
- Tighten crankset to 20-22 lbs of torque.
- The wheels may require truing. This is normal with a factory direct bicycle.
- Tighten all parts, check adjustments, and tune your bike prior to riding. All parts, including pre-installed parts must be tightened and adjusted. After a few rides you should tune your bike again. Regularly inspect your bike to make sure it is in good working order, and have a bike shop perform an initial safety check prior to riding, and have bike shops perform annual safety checks as well.
Be safe, have fun, and always wear your helmet :)
Please be very careful installing your pedals, improper installation will result in stripping the crank arm. Crank stripping is not covered under your bike warranty. Back to Checklist Back to Top