Fixed Gear Bike Pro Build Service
The fixed gear pro-build includes installation of all accessories (colored tires, grips, etc.)
Thank you for selecting our Pro-Build Service. You will receive the benefit of having our certified bicycle mechanic fully inspect and install and accessories. We are an authorized dealer of Kestrel, Diamondback, Gavin and Vilano bikes so use of this service will validate your warranty coverage.
Without this service you would receive the bike Dealer Ready, in the factory packaging, 90% assembled. Dealer ready means that the bikes will require tuning of the front and rear derailleurs, adjusting of the brakes and truing of the wheels. Improper assembly voids your bikes warrant so if you decide to opt out of this service you will need to take your bike to an authorized dealer for assembly.Our pro build service includes:
- Install all extra accessories (color tires, grips, etc.). NOTE: pedals must be removed for shipping
- Completely assemble the bicycle checking the alignment of the frame & fork
- Grease the pedal threads
- Align & tighten the crank sprockets and arms
- Position the saddle level and center it on the seatpost
- Attach the brakes and adjust them correctly
- Assemble the handlebars
- True the wheels
We will then disassemble the bicycle just enough to fit it back into the shipping box, add more packing protection, and secure all movable parts to prevent any damage that might occur during transit.
Reassembly typically takes our customers only 10 to 15 minutes.