Let Roadbikeoutlet tune your bike, then we pack it back in the box to ship to you.
Our certified bicycle mechanics will fully inspect, assemble and tune your bicycle to insure it is in perfect condition. Then they carefully box it up, and we ship your tuned bike to you.
Pro-Tune Service will delay shipment by 2-4 business days.
Our certified bicycle mechanic will fully inspect, assemble and tune your bicycle to insure proper operation.
Our pro tune service includes:
- * Completely assemble the bicycle checking the alignment of the frame & fork
- * Add additional lubrication
- * Align and adjust the derailleurs
- * Grease the pedal threads
- * Align & tighten the crank sprockets and arms
- * Position the saddle level and center it on the seat post
- * Attach the brakes and adjust them correctly
- * Assemble the handlebars
- * True the wheels
* We will then disassemble the bicycle just enough to fit it back into the shipping box, add more packing protection, and secure all movable parts to prevent any damage that might occur during transit.
Reassembly typically takes our customers only 10 to 15 minutes. Here is a video of what you need to do when you receive your bike.
If you do not choose the pro tune service, bikes will be sent to you Dealer Ready. Dealer ready bicycles are delivered to you 90% assembled and packed for shipping in the original manufacturer’s box in factory direct mint condition. The brakes, gears, and cables are not adjusted. Although the rear wheel is attached, the pedals, front wheel, handlebar, and seat are not attached. You will need to assemble and tune your bike prior to riding. If you don't know how to do this, please consider going to your local bike shop for assembly and tuning.
NOTE: after riding the bike for about a month, a secondary tune up is needed for any bike, including those with the pro-tune.
- Type: Sporting Goods > Outdoor Recreation > Cycling > Bicycles